Monday, March 3, 2014
Hello to all of our Readers!!  Come in from the inclement weather and let us warm you with the Love of  Ari and Peter whose affection for each other was quite evident to us, did not wait for a big wedding, but chose an early morning elopement ....the sun shining brilliantly through our etched glass chapel...morning dew glistening brightly on the fragrant flowers  as Peter waits patiently for his angel Aria to make her entrance......ahh here she comes, let the wedding begin.....


In your arms,
I’m in my safe haven.
With you holding me tight,
I have no other craving.
..


All I need,
is that one look,
that says you’re always there,
just like in a fairy-tale book...

Your eyes talk to me,
as the world stands still.
My once empty heart,
now with love does fill.
..

I tell you everything
and never with a lie.
All my worldly secrets,
and everything that once made me cry.
Your eyes tell me, that you'll love me everyday.  No matter what may come, You'll be there to stay...

From Our Hearts to Yours, Eternally Yours wishes Peter and Ari much happiness!!

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Places We like

Powered By Blogger

Followers