Thursday, December 18, 2014

First dance wedding songs. The Best and The Worst



I've spent quite a few days researching this article. It actually took me some time to compile this list because there is some really good and perfect songs for that big first dance. Every bride and groom wants to look back on their wedding day and remember that perfect song that played in the background as they locked eyes and started their lives together. Before I start my lists I do pose a question to you. Which you can feel free to answer in the comment section of this post. My Question to you is what song is your ultimate first dance song?

Top 10 Best Wedding songs


  1. Kiss me - Ed Sheeran
  2. I won't give up - Jason Mraz
  3. At Last - Etta James
  4. Your song - Ellie Goulding
  5. Need you now - Lady Antebellum
  6. Marry you - Bruno Mars
  7. More then words -Extreme
  8. I'll be - Edwin Mccain
  9. Amazed - Lonestar
  10. You and Me - Lifehouse

Keep in mind please this is just from my research but do allow me to play devils advocate after the jump. That means just click read more below this, For the list of worst first dance songs including super over played ones that just had to land on the list. sorry :)




Top 10 Worst Wedding songs


  1. The way you look tonight - Michael Buble
  2. A thousand years - Christina Perri (Makes the list of way over played)
  3. At Last - Beyonce
  4. Just say yes - Snow Patrol
  5. I will always love you - Whitney Houston
  6. Rule the world - Take that.
  7. Run - Leona Lewis
  8. Lets dance - David Bowie
  9. I got you baby - Sony and Cher
  10. How do I live - LeAnn Rimes

So with that. Lets hear from you in those comments. What's your Fav? What song do you just really hate. I look forward to reading your comments

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great information for me, because i do an online job thats why i need fast Internet connection, i search how to bost internet speed then ireach at a right place. wedding songs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m eager to find the valuable information and for me this is the right place to get the good stuff.groom mother dance songs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.
    Wedding Songs

    ReplyDelete

Places We like

Powered By Blogger

Followers