Friday, May 9, 2014

Eternally Your Vendor Feature: Jocelyn Campbell


Today at Eternally Yours we bring you one of our vendors that can be found on our sim. This is Jocelyn Campbell. She makes couture gowns that are made of mesh with flexi attachments. Take a look around or Grab this Landmark to visit her store on our sim. 

I'm Jocelyn Campbell and I've been around the grid since February 2006.  In my time here, I've done just about every job one could think of.. The creative arts here in Second Life have always appealed to me more.  
I was a model for many different and broad idealists. I used my talents to be a personal stylist, photographer, and even a wedding planner.  All of these things kind of ran together, and at the time I was teaching myself how to build and had a few friends that were teaching me how to create clothes, and it all came together kind of organically.  My passion was creating clothes.  GOWNS.  

I'm still kind of new in the world of designers. I've been creating couture for about 4 years, but I never had the Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve or Talent to put my ideas into a store. I started out just making a dress here or there for someone or even myself at times. I guess you could say I do what I do because I enjoy the happiness that my art creates for people. I hope that the followers and friends I gain at this point will continue with me on my journey as I grow as a designer and entrepreneur.

                                          Love,
                                          
                                          Jocelyn Campbell 

JOCELYN CAMPBELL
Store Policy

REFUNDS
As products have Copy/No Trans permissions
there will be no refunds given.
Double Purchase will be refunded. Send notecard with transaction information to Jocelyn Campbell.

REDELIVERY
Send notecard with transaction information
to Jocelyn Campbell.

GIFTS
Gift Cards are coming soon. Stay tuned in the Group Notifications.

Support
Contact Jocelyn Campbell for support via notecard.
JOCELYN CAMPBELL has no other support staff at the current time.


Thank you and always remember this one simple phrase: 
Because It's Your Style 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Places We like

Powered By Blogger

Followers